Thomas the train Birthday Party

So for my sons 3rd birthday we decided to throw him a Thomas the train party!
He is obsessed with Thomas lol
we also went to see Thomas when he came ♥
but..


Here are some of the decorations I put up and made
I hope this will help you out and give some ideas on how to decorate a Thomas party cause at first I was a little clueless , but I loved how everything turned out!

 I got these two piñatas from Party Galaxy
 I also rented the popcorn machine from Party Galaxy


 I actually bought the banners at walmart for $1 and I just customized it by added the letters
 the tissue pom-poms I actually made them myself out of tissue wrapping paper
 the other decorative swirls with Thomas on them were from Party Galaxy along with all the balloons
 this piñata we got it at our local grocery store

 all these cups and confetti are also from party galaxy . I made most of my décor shopping at party galaxy


 these  centerpieces  I hand made for the party .
I made the pin wheels myself and I purchased the wooden train at Hobby Lobby





 


I hope this helped someone out there or help with some ideas on a Thomas party ♥
I loved how everything turned out
 a family member made this cake for us.I Loved it!♥ it was tres leches that's why it looks like that lol
I hope you guys enjoyed!

Comments

Popular Posts