Jungle Birthday Party!

So Oct. 9 was my son's first birthday party! We we're super excited! I got up super early to make sure everything went as planned! Everything was going well until noon came around and brought rain! We had to move the whole party inside our small house and the moonwalk we rented ruined! And nobody ever got to use it sucked! But at the end we all got it together and everything came out pretty good! :)



These were his invitations! There so cute made them myself!
This is the Jungle cake & tiger cupcakes i made for my little man's party!

My baby he's my pride & Joy! We love him so much! Everything we did was so worth it! Even though it did rain on his birthday this day couldn't get any better it went great! Oh! & the cake was Yummy!
Yummy Cupcake for the Birthday Boy!
                                   Quick photo of our family

Two headed lion!?
Lol this were the standouts i made for the party!
Pretty cool huh!?
Treat boxes
It's a jungle in here!
The Jungle/Safari piƱata we never got to break
due to the weather.


My little decorations! :)


 His birthday presents!




Comments

Popular Posts