Neon Ombre Nails !


Neon Ombre Nail Art !


This is such a colorful and fun/playful nail art!


Okay!,

so lately I have been doing a lot of leopard print nails on myself and I just wanted to mix up the pattern a little



so like any ombre design I started off  with a makeup sponge and got messy lol
once I sponged the desired color I want I start drawing in my designs

okay I usually don't clean around the nail until I'm completely done with the design but you can clean around the nail anytime you want that's just the way I do it.
Once im completely done drawing in my design I will seal it with top coat and start cleaning around the edges

all of the nail polishes I used are from chinaglaze

 

starting from left to right:

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
Pool Party
Kiwi Cool-Ada
Sun Worshiper
Coconut Kiss

Hope you guys liked it! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts